Hill Climb Racing 2
Free-to-play physics-based driving game with unique environments
Get over hills in your car without flipping over.
While playing Hill Climb Racing 2, you can design your own car and driver. The goal of the game is to get over the hills without flipping your car over backward. There is a strategy to the game that you have to figure out. You don't want to drive too fast because you'll miss the hills and go flipping over them or go backward, meaning that you will have to start the level over. However, if you drive too slow, you won't be able to get over the hills.
If you're successful in Hill Climb Racing 2, then you get points for the air time. These points will add up, giving you a chance to upgrade your car. Most of the driving is done on a farm, but there are other scenes that you can choose from, such as those in the city. You will see a gas and brake pedal on the screen. You tap the pedals at just the right points in order to get the car to go or stop, but you have to know how often to tap the gas so that you aren't going too fast. Once you start playing, you can get a different car or even a motorcycle.
- Multiple levels
- Customize your cars
- Pedals are easy to operate
- Time the car right or flip over
- Hard to get coins
-Fixed crash when equipping punk girl driver outfit
-Optimized menu performance when player has lots of friends
-New vehicle paints
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.